Strawberry Banana Nice Cream

(Paleo & Vegan)

This is such a simple recipe, and it's SO crazy easy, DE-LISH & NUTRISH!
My Blendtec Twister Jar makes this mouth-watering dessert (or breakfast if you'd like) in a matter of minutes!


Ingredients:
  • Frozen over-ripe bananas (cut in chunks & freeze in a Ziploc baggie at least 8-10 hours)
  • Frozen strawberries (freeze at least 8-10 hours)
  • THAT'S IT!!
Directions: 
Throw those bad boys in your blender, blend them, and eat it with a spoon....eat ALL.OF.IT if you want-NO GUILT NECESSARY! I usually blend about one banana per person and 3 or 4 strawberries for each banana. My kids beg for this, and come to think of it, I've got some ripe bananas on my counter and some fresh strawberries in my fridge right now. This may just be on the menu for dessert tomorrow night! Using a banana as the base, you could add any other frozen fruit other than strawberries. One of my favorites is banana, pineapple, and mango! What sounds good to you?

Comments

  1. Just made this! So simple and soooo good!! Its a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts