Paleo Chicken Salad

I've never been a huge fan of mayonnaise, but the Paleo mayo I use in this recipe is SUPER good. I've used it to make deviled eggs, and everyone said they were some of the best deviled eggs they've ever had! I've also used it in potato salad (recipe coming soon), and it definitely was the culprit in causing over-indulgence for me! 

This is a fairly simple recipe, and luckily, your crockpot can help out in the prep!


Ingredients:
  • 2-3 Organic Chicken Breasts
  • 1/3-1/2 cup Paleo Mayo
  • Sliced Grapes (can be any amount you'd like)
  • Diced Celery (I love celery, so I use about 4 stalks)
  • Slivered Almonds, Chopped Pecans, or Walnuts
  • Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
  • (I also love to add some diced up apples, but I was out the day I made this!)
Directions:
  1. Place chicken breasts in crockpot and set to 3-3.5 hours (depending on thickness) on low setting. Watch closely so they don't begin to burn. 
  2. Mix mayo, grapes, celery, nuts, and sea salt & pepper and store in fridge.
  3. Once timer is done, take chicken out and shred it. Allow to cool.
  4. Once cooled, add chicken to the mayo mix.
  5. Eat in lettuce wraps, with celery, or on crackers-YUM!

Comments

Popular Posts