Coleslaw

(Paleo & Vegan)
(Since this is dairy free, it's perfect for picnics or cookouts because it's ok to sit out a bit-SCORE!)

Sharing one of my favorite side dish recipes tonight! It just so happens to come from one of my go-to websites: detoxinista.com Every single recipe I've tried of hers has been PHE-NOM-EN-AL!!! I typically buy the bagged coleslaw mix, but tonight I felt like making it fresh. There's just something I LOVE about chopping up fresh veggies! Aren't they pretty? I was out of carrots tonight, so the bottom pic is of a previous batch-still DELISH even with the bagged mix!



This is the completed coleslaw when I used the bagged mixed.


I always make this in the morning for later that night. My Blendtec Twister Jar is perfect for making the dressing. The only thing I do differently is use maple syrup instead of honey, and add a few sprinkles of black pepper. Otherwise, I follow her recipe to a T! You can find the recipe HERE! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Comments

Popular Posts